Dr. Barry Love is a full-time faculty member at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He holds clinical and academic appointments in both the Department of Medicine and the Department of Pediatrics.
He has authored numerous academic papers and book chapters on the treatment of congenital heart disease and has been invited nationally and internationally to lecture and teach other cardiologists to perform cardiac interventions.
Dr. Love is the Director of the Congenital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at Mount Sinai Medical Center New York, caring for patients with congenital heart disease from infancy through adulthood.
In addition to Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), Dr. Love has special expertise in caring for patients with:
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA)
- Other complex heart disease such as single ventricle